Ten Seconds of Harmony Ten Seconds of Harmony

Protect Point

This was kind of weird.. but Iguess, as you say, we DO get 10 seconds of harmony.... yeah... anyway - i thought the blood and guts animation was pretty cool, but besides that.... weird.. real weird. still - animation was kick ass.

When the Wind Blows When the Wind Blows

WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU

From your buddies at Rhapsody Interactive,
we regret to inform you that people like you, in Iraq, are shot before y ou exit the womb. Though this was the worst cartoon in the cartoon history, we support your ongoing quest for the making the ultimate cartoon in North American history.
ps. we need a ride to Helsink, perferably via camel.

Boojamon responds:

I...see.

Well, it's fortunate I do not live in Iraq, assumably you do, as you know so much. Wouldn't that be slightly painful for the mother for an unborn baby to be shot?
Never mind, I'm sure you know best. Unfortunately, I do not have a camel, but I do have the next best thing... a slave called Abdul.

Hey! Abdul! Astu'k Il ahk ma!

He says he can only take you as far as Mordor.

Steve The (ugly) Bunny Steve The (ugly) Bunny

Aw man, I totally got that

I know what its like trying to make a flash. It is not easy to entertain these critics. So, i reviewed this like any other movie. Did i find it amusing or not? I found this DAMN AMUSING. THIS WAS actually not bad. I enjoyed it.

wallpaperman responds:

haha i love your profile pic...

The Well (Trial (fixed)) The Well (Trial (fixed))

Boring

Nothing to see here. Bad animation, stupid "learn-to-type" control. For a first animation, it's not bad. I shouldn't dis it that much. It's his first animation, and I respect that. I'm sure that in after a while, he'll be just like a pro. After a long, long while. For 88k, check it out.